Is anal bleaching really necessary?
While this isn’t something you can really say is necessary for health reasons, it may be important to some people’s individual preference. Some women give great attention and care to how they look with and without clothes and have found that anal bleaching gave them a boost in confidence.
Anal bleach is an option for those with darker hair and skin surrounding the anus but lighter skin elsewhere.
Anal bleaching can reduce the difference in pigmentation between the area directly around the anus and the other more consistent skin tone found on the rest of the body. It’s a great way to help a woman feel a bit better about themselves and feel more attractive to their partner when engaging in intimate moments.
It can be done by a health professional at a spa, a medical professional at an office, or by one’s self or partner at home. The most popular method of anal bleaching is topical creams used at home because of the low price and ease of use for at-home bleaching. Spa professionals may use a similar cream or gel, and while most medical professionals use a laser.
Why Anal Bleaching May Boost Confidence
As humans, we’re hardwired to want to look good all the time. Feeling as though you look good makes you more confident, and that’s why people will go to great lengths to improve their appearance.
Anal bleaching is just one of the hyper-targeted ways to reduce insecurities and improve the body.
So, why might anal bleaching improve confidence?
- Skin texture improvement – Not only does an intimate skin lightener (anal bleach) lighten the color of the skin, it also improves the texture. Being such an intimate area, an improvement in the overall appearance can make even vulnerable moments feel more comfortable.
- Reduction of scarring – Having scars (especially from acne) is not uncommon in the anal region. Because of excess sweat and the unhygienic nature of the area, many people suffer from breakouts down there. When using an anal bleaching product, acne spots and other scars will continuously lighten until they are no longer visible.
- Reduction of inflammation – The anus is a region prone to inflammation, swelling, and even pain. Most bleaching agents have anti-inflammatory extracts in them which may help with unrelated inflammation or discomfort.
- Lightening of hyperpigmentation – The brightening acid in bleaching cream prevents excess melanin from forming in the area surrounding the anus. It will also treat other forms of hyperpigmentation such as freckles or birthmarks.
The variety of issues described above can affect anyone. When there’s more than one issue present, individuals may have a stronger reason to try anal bleaching because it can treat more than one problem at a time.
The Importance of Confidence
Now more than ever, having self-confidence as a woman is crucial. There are so many messages displayed by the media that encourage unhealthy habits and goals that are hard to reach for the average person. Models look unrealistic, magazines teach you how to fit in your jeans in just 3 weeks, and social media displays highlight reels that make viewers feel so insignificant in comparison.
There are so many instigators of shame and self-doubt for the modern woman. Luckily, we exist in a time where women have the resources to reclaim their confidence and recognize the strong, confident woman they have been on the inside all along.
With health, wellness, and beauty tools, women have access to a full arsenal of resources to bolster self-confidence. Feeling confident in the bedroom is a crucial part of this, and products like anal bleaching cream make it easier than ever to handle things on your own and feel empowered by your intimate decisions.
Some may argue that since you don’t often see the results of anal bleaching, it doesn’t provide a significant level of confidence. However, confidence and visible looks aren’t mutually exclusive. In fact, confidence is much more important than what you can see on the outside. Here’s why:
- Confidence relaxes people. When others are around someone who’s confident, they naturally begin to relax. On the other hand, when folks are around someone who’s insecure, they become awkward and insecure themselves. Confidence keeps people at ease, even if it’s subconscious.
- Confidence adds value. When you’re confident in yourself, you’re already aware of your own value. Therefore, you don’t give off the energy that you are seeking value from others. Instead, your confidence becomes a transient kind of value that is contagious amongst others.
- Confidence draws attention. When you’re confident, you’ll begin to attract attention. For women, this increases your influence and power in any situation.
You might be surprised just how far a bit of extra confidence can take you. And as we’ve noted with our explanation above, confidence can come from the smallest, most unlikely places – like a perfectly smooth and bleached anus.
Other Reasons for Anal Bleaching Besides Confidence
Of course, there are more reasons people decide to bleach their anus than simply confidence. There are innumerable personal reasons someone may choose to try bleaching their anus, but here are the three most common and compelling reasons:
1. Fake It Flawless
No one is perfect, that’s true. However, people have been on a journey chasing perfection since the dawn of time. Someone who may look flawless may actually have an unappealing anal region due to hyperpigmentation or irregular coloring. Because there is more folding in this region of the body, it experiences a lot of friction and thus may become darker. This flaw can be easily fixed with bleaching cream in order to make that darker area as light as the rest of your body.
2. Better Sex
Whether or not you choose to engage in anal sex, having your anal region bleached will make your sex life much better. This is because you will feel more comfortable getting intimate with your partner and allowing him or her to explore your body, allowing for greater satisfaction for everyone involved. A lighter anal region is more inviting and may impress your partner as a special treat. It’s not unrealistic anymore to expect a “perfect” anus; you can achieve that level of beauty with an at-home bleaching agent.
3. Personal Preference
Sometimes, women don’t need to have a reason in order to bleach their anus. They can do so just because they have a whim, or just simply because they want to, and there’s nothing wrong with that!
Reasons Why Anal Bleaching Has Become Popular
Women have always been searching for new ways to harness their confidence, so why has anal bleaching just now become so popular? There are a couple reasons their popularity has piqued all of a sudden. Here are three:
- Rise in Brazilian wax popularity
As Brazilian waxes have gained popularity, more women today have become totally hairless in their intimate regions. A Brazilian wax removes all the public hair from the top of the bikini line to the back of the anus, leaving every last inch smooth and hair-free. While this itself often bolsters confidence, it has left many women realizing how much darker their anal region is, thus drawing them to a bleaching product.
- Rise in pornography popularity
Anal bleaching arguably first gained momentum from the pornography industry, where porn stars often bleached there in order to appear more attractive to viewers. This made viewers believe that this look is what is preferred, and so they began doing the same.
- Social media virality
Recently, anal bleaching has even made its way onto social media, attracting views with its taboo subject matter. It became a topic passed around through the digital space, with people finding interest in it as a social media trend.
Choosing Anal Bleaching
Anal bleaching is a really great way to keep everything looking and feeling fresh when you’re getting intimate. There are a couple methods of use available, including DIY products, specialty at-home products, or a laser treatment. Because many women find this process embarrassing to do with a stranger, at-home options are much more popular. They can then apply the product in the comfort of their own room or bathroom, with you or your partner controlling the application so there are no strangers involved.
Anal bleaching is great because it is pain free, inexpensive, non-invasive, and quick. When it comes to finding confidence, there are many options that scare women away because they are painful, expensive, invasive, risky, slow to take effect, or not very long-lasting.
Of course, full confidence is not likely to be achieved with the use of just one simple product. However, it can increase one’s confidence and act as a step in the right direction towards full physical and intimate confidence.
Your Choice to Try Anal Bleach
Choosing anal bleaching should be something you choose to do on your own, and not because your partner has made you feel like you should. Every person is entitled to have control over their own body, and that includes the intimate anal area.